Angler’s Edge Sportfishing Charters located in Sturgeon Bay, WI is dedicated to bringing the thrill of Lake Michigan salmon fishing directly to you. On board our 360 Albemarle Sport Fisherman boat, you’ll set sail on a day of adventure packed with many top-of-the-line features that will make your fishing trip one to remember for a lifetime.
The Salmon Adventure
- 14’+ beam allowing plenty of room for fighting big fish.
- Weighs in at just over 36,000 lbs
- Powered by twin Cummins 715hp turbo diesel engines. Total HP 1,430
- Refrigerator for lunch & beverages
- Private washroom facilities
- Sirius satellite radio w/CD player
- Heat & AC at the helm & in cabin
- Raymarine electronics
- 2 VHF marine radios
- GPS, sonar, radar & auto pilot
- Traxstech downriggers & rod holders
- 28’ Rupp outriggers
- Top-of-the-line Shimano rods and reels
- Speed & temp. at surface & lure to locate fish quickly
- U.S. Coast Guard certified safety equipment
- Givens 8-man emergency life raft
COST PER 1/2 DAY: $900**
$200 Deposit Required.
* Add 5.5% sales tax
** Does not included crew gratuity.
Cancellation policy – Anglers Edge does fish in the rain. The captain will determine whether to cancel due to severe storms or heavy winds. Deposits are refunded for those reasons only.
What To Bring
Your Adventure Essentials (We Provide Your Poles & Bait!)
Required for 16 Years and older. (WI 2-day License or salmon stamp can be purchased onboard)
Photo & Video Gallery
Take a closer look!